Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the largest TV station operator in the country. With the reach of 169 television stations in 100 markets addressing nearly 38.9% of US television households, and a diversified, growing digital media operation. Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the parent company of Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. & Nexstar Digital LLC. Learn more at www.nexstar.tv.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The duties of an Operating Technician can include the operation of studio cameras, field cameras, audio mixers, graphics systems, ENG equipment, AVID non-linear editing systems, studio lighting, teleprompter and any other duties as assigned by the Company.
1.The candidate should also have the ability to work and communicate well with others in a fast-paced environment, while following all company rules and codes of conduct.
2. Adherence to strict deadlines is a must.
3. Ability to stand for several hours at a time, sit, lift 25 lbs. and climb ladders
Work experience and prerequisites for the position:
1. College degree or two years related work experience is preferred
2. Must have a valid driver's license
3. Must join IBEW Local 45
4. Experience with broadcast television cameras, high definition graphics systems, audio boards and non-linear editing systems is preferred.
Operating Technician can include the operation of studio cameras, audio mixers, graphics systems, ENG Equipment, AVID non-linear editing systems, studio Lighting, teleprompter and any other duties as assigned by the company.